- Runs as a system service - no one needs to be logged in!
- Send alert messages to thousands of computers in moments
- Five alert levels with corresponding sounds
- Broadcast your alerts or set up "zones" and target specific areas
- Runs on all current versions of Windows - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
|Customizing the Client MSI|
BEAMS is a complete client-server system; the client runs as a system service on your workstations and when an alert message is sent, all computers instantly display the full-screen alert message – regardless to what the user is doing. The only requirement is that the computer is powered-on (and connected to the network). The alert system displays the full-screen alert message in all of the following cases:
- If a user is logged-on
- If the screen-saver is running
- If no one is logged-on (The Ctrl+Alt+Del message is present)
The Blaser Emergency Alert Messaging System is the only system that permits this functionality.
The Blaser Emergency Alert Messaging System displays a large, noticeable, flashing, attention-getting message even if no one is logged on!
The Blaser Emergency Alert Messaging System can be used in the event of a disaster to alert every computer on the campus, whether a user is logged in or not.
The BEAMS client established a
connection to the BEAMS server and
runs in the background, listening for your emergency
broadcasts to alert of emergencies like tornadoes,
hurricanes, chemical spills, terrorist attacks,
earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.
The BEAMS client can be configured with five different distinct alert levels which display the alert message, flash alert graphics and emit a loud alert sound. The system also has the capability of a silent test-mode (to test client connectivity) and Balloon Popup notification (for non-emergency alerts).
The Blaser Emergency Alert Messaging System is the perfect way to relay specific information to students, employees and anyone else during an emergency in your organization. Tell people what to do immediately! Don’t rely on e-mail notifications; get the alert out to everyone now with The Blaser Emergency Alert Messaging System.